• Добро пожаловать!

Measures of material and social support for students

Students from the number of orphans and children left without parental care, disabled groups I and those who have in the college learn to 2 or more children are provided benefits, based on the founders' meeting is published by Order of the "Higher College" Meir-Beis ".

To receive benefits, you must submit the following documents:

  1. Orphans and children left without parental care- a copy of a birth certificate, a copy of the documents confirming the absence of parents (death certificate), a copy of the document confirming guardianship / custody, a certificate from the authorized bodies in the community about the presence of the student status of orphans or without parental care, the statement.